- Improved overall system reliability and up time from 70% to 100% for six straight years.
- Designed,implemented and managed a Wide Area Network consisting of 650+ PC’s in 56 local offices and 6 worldwide plants with links to the corporate IBM mainframe and 8 Novell and Windows networks.
- Expanded the use of distributed processing on PC’s, the use of various financial packages, and migration of functions off mainframe resources to user departments.
- Designed, supervised the programming for, and implemented 20 major governmental and private industry systems.
- Managed three system conversions.
- Converted manual systems to automated systems resulting in $32 million annual savings.
Return to Computer and Data Processing Experience page